Napoli Striker Edinson Cavani Heading to PSG


Napoli and Uruguayan hitman Edinson Cavani could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain with the French club prepared to pay the 63 million euro release clause.


With Chelsea unable to make any headway towards signing Cavani with offers proposed including player Fernando Torres and possibly even Ramires, PSG have taken the lead in this hot race.

New coach Laurent spoke at his press conference saying this about his transfer target: "I'd love to work with Cavani. He is a player I like very much."

"I would be happy if one day he became part of our squad, but I know I am not the only coach to be saying that today."

And according to Spanish source AS, The French club are ready to pay the release clause that Napoli are demanding.

This would also mean that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be allowed to leave the Parisian club as the current rumours believing that he is unhappy with Blanc's appointment.